So Many Things to Do in Surrey
Did you know that Surrey produces the finest wine in the UK and is home to a motoring mecca?
Located just 16 miles from London, the county of Surrey is an inspiring green and relaxing escape destination steeped in history, with market towns and an excellent range of attractions and places to go.
For days out in Surrey, the diversity of what to do is mesmerizing – from the heathland and valley woodlands to the high empty commons that rise to the soaring outliers of the West Sussex Downs. Historic villages nestle peacefully in the stunning landscape alongside vibrant market towns, complemented at every turn by many of the South East’s best country pubs.
Things to do in Surrey this weekend
Many of Surrey's tourist attractions are open all year round so find something to do today with activities listings each showing a map and opening times for your convenience. Or why not browse our events guide to find out what's on today or further in advance.
Top 11 things to do in Surrey
- British Wildlife Centre, Lingfield
- Denbies Wine Estate, Dorking
- The Sculpture Park, Farnham
- Mercedes-Benz World, Weybridge
- Royal Botanic Gardens Kew, Richmond
- Watts Gallery, Guildford
- Painshill Park & Landscape Gardens, Cobham
- Winkworth Arboretum, Godalming
- RHS Garden Wisley, Woking
- Polesden Lacey, Dorking
- Ride the Hill Outdoor Activities, Redhill
If you're looking to be actively entertained or coming to soak up the breathtaking sights, Surrey provides the perfect place for all this and more. Start planning your short break in Surrey today:
- For B&Bs, Inns, Guesthouses and Farms in Surrey
- For Hotels in Surrey
- For Self Catering Accommodation in Surrey
- For things to do in Surrey
Towns and places to visit in Surrey
For more information about Surrey, including ideas for days out, attractions and events, view the list below for information on towns and villages within the county.