Beaulieu National Motor Museum
Come to Beaulieu in the heart of the New Forest and discover the many delights that one of the UK’s leading Tourist Attractions has to offer.
‘World of Top Gear’ features actual vehicles created by presenters Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May for some of their most ambitious challenges.
- Tourism South East Award - The Beautiful South Awards Finalist 2010
- Tourism South East Award - 2011/2012 Outstanding Customer Service Silver Award 2011
- Tourism South East Award - 12 /13 Gold Award - Beautiful South Awards for Excellence 2012
- Tourism South East Award - 12 /13 Silver Award - Beautiful South Awards for Excellence 2012
- Tourism South East Award - Tourism South East Member 2013
- Regional and Miscellaneous - International Historic Motoring Awards 2012 2013
|2012 - Opening (24/09/2012 - 01/06/2013)|
|2013 - Opening (02/06/2013 - 30/09/2013)|
|2013 - Opening (01/10/2013 - 31/05/2014)|
* The attraction is open every day of the year except Christmas Day. The last admission each day is 30 minutes prior to closing time.
This charming house, kept in the style of its later Victorian additions, has been in Lord Montagu's...0.27 miles away
Beaulieu Abbey Ruins date back to the 13th Century and were partly distroyed in the 15th Century.0.34 miles away
Located in the heart of the New Forest on the Beaulieu Estate, activities for all the family – lead...0.6 miles away
A unique 18th Century village where warships for Nelson's Navy were built. Maritime museum,...2.38 miles away
World famous woodland garden, home to the Rothschil Collection of rhododendrons, azaleas,...3.14 miles away
Sensitive restoration has returned this house to its mid 14th century appearence steeped in...5.46 miles away
Cruises in Southampton Water and The Solent. The Ocean Scene can carry up to 340 passengers on high...5.56 miles away
Open 7 days a week, 10am - 5pm at the heart of Southampton's Old Town.5.57 miles away
Once the site of one of the largest Victorian military hospitals. Royal Victoria Country Park is...5.68 miles away
This is the stunning art house cinema, overlooking the Ocean Village Marina, which shows...5.74 miles away
SeaCity Museum tells the story of the people of Southampton, their fascinating lives and the city’s...6 miles away
St. Barbe Museum explores the unique history of Lymington and the New Forest Coast.
The colourful,...6.01 miles away
The Mayflower Theatre in Southampton is one of the largest theatres in South East England and...6.05 miles away
Major collection of British and European paintings from the 14th to 20thC with emphasis on 20thC...6.11 miles away
Find out what makes the Forest so special at the New Forest Centre. The Museum is great for...6.14 miles away
A small commercial gallery 5 minutes' walk from the City Art Gallery in the specialist shopping...6.34 miles away