February Half Term Events
South East England has a number of February Half Term events to feast your eyes on. Kids all over the UK will be eager to get out and about and enjoy their time off school so what better way is there than to plan ahead and experience the great outdoors.
Don't miss these events throughout February Half Term
- 11 - 26 Feb, Hands - On Half Term at Beaulieu, Hampshire
- 18 - 26 Feb, Scribbles and Sketches at Mottisfont, Hampshire
- 18 - 26 Feb, Spring family trail at Uppark House and Garden, West Sussex
- 19 Feb, Family Open Afternoon at Goodwood's Home Farm, West Sussex
- 20 - 24 Feb, Half-Term painting week, Grayshott Pottery, Surrey
- 20 - 24 Feb, Half Term fun at Sir Harold Hillier Gardens, Hampshire
For short or weekend breaks, our Days Out section offers a wealth of ideas for things to do in 48 hours in Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Kent.
February Half Term events near me
Whether you're looking for something near where you live or whilst taking a break throughout the school holidays (lucky you!), our list of half term events is sure to inspire. Use the Map View feature and zoom into the map to find something near you.