What's On at Easter
Easter 2017 is on Sunday 16th April and there are plenty of events and activities taking place throughout the school holidays. Come and discover lots of Easter ideas and fun for all the family with our handy what's on guide.
Whether you are looking for a fun family Easter egg hunt, a chance to get your face painted or crafts, games, stories and activities for the kids, the South East has it all. You really can have all your chocolate Easter eggs in one basket with more than 150 Easter events to choose from not to mention our hand picked favourites from the world of twitter.
So, whether you are lucky enough to live in the Beautiful South, visiting during the school holidays or enjoying an Easter weekend break, browse our list of eggscellent Easter events or use the handy map to locate activities local to you. See our top list of things to do over the Easter holidays below.
Top 13 things to do at Easter
- At Mill Rythe Holiday Village we have 2 action packed Easter breaks to keep your little ones entertainment from light to night!
- Unwrap a delicious selection of egg-citing activities at Fishers Adventure Farm Park this Easter holidays! (8 - 23 Apr)
- Help find the naughty Easter bunnies that have escaped at the River & Rowing Museum (3 - 21 Apr)
- Hunt for the eggs and meet the Easter Bunny! The Easter Eggstravaganza Raceday at Fontwell (12 Apr)
- Enjoy that long awaited Bank Holiday weekend at Gunwharf Quays.
- Join Grayshott Pottery this Easter holidays for our fun pottery workshops – open to children and adults.
- Visit Bletchley Park and explore the grounds in search of Easter treats in an Easter Egg Hunt. (14 - 17 Apr)
- With Easter around the corner come and chocolate themed day in Chewton Glen's spa Available throughout (Apr 2017)
- Plenty of events at Cornerstone Arts over the Easter holidays
- Totepool Easter weekend is being held at Plumpton Racecourse (16 - 17 Apr)
- Join Blackgang Chine's very own Fairy Queen and her magical friends as they share their magic spells.
- Squirrel your way through a spiralling mesh tube at Robin Hill Country Park.
- Get ready for action as two of PAW Patrol's finest recruits, Chase and Marshall, return to Drusillas Park. (12th Apr)
Easter School Holidays takes place between 8 - 23 April so what are you waiting for? Start planning ahead now!
Things to do over Easter 2017
Best Easter Holiday Events
Find out what's on this Easter in Kent, Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and on the Isle of Wight below.