Go Ape at Black Park
Adventure Park / Playground
Go Ape Black Park
Come and enjoy the UK's No.1 Forest Adventure, set in Black Park Country Park.
Go Ape is a tree-top adventure and an exciting course of rope bridges, Tarzan swings and crossings; all set high above the forest foor. Black Park is set in 530 acres of beautiful woodland amongst a centre-piece lake, in Black Park Country Park, near Slough. Take to the trees and experience high wires, tricky crossings, wind-in-your-face zip wires.
Minimum age: 10 years. Minimum height: 1.40m. Supervision ratios apply - see website for details. Booking is essential.
Little known facts:
1. Built on six types of tree Black Park offers four different crossings not seen at the vast majority of our other tree-top adventures.
2. You're bound to get disco legs as you traverse along Site 5's 24m rope bridge, 10m above the ground.
3. Go Ape Black Park and Wendover's longest zipwire is a breath-taking 460 feet long.
4. The oldest Gorilla to complete our Tree Top Adventure and join the tribe was 91 years old.
- Tourism South East Award - 2011/12 Best Tourism Experience Silver Award 2011
- Tourism South East Award - 13/14 Highly Commended - Beautiful South Awards for Excellence 2013
- Regional and Miscellaneous - Tourism South East Member 2016
|2016 (1 Jan 2016 - 31 Dec 2016)|
* Please see website for dates and times.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Baboons (10-15 years)||£25.00 per ticket|
|Forest Segway||£40.00 per ticket|
|Gorillas (16 years plus)||£33.00 per ticket|
|Tree Top Juniors||£18.00 per ticket|
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Black Park - lakeside cafe, disabled access, walks, horse riding, orienteering. Langley Park -...0.86 miles away
This Grade 1 registered Garden of Remembrance contains formal and informal water features, a...1.68 miles away
Richings Park Golf Club boasts a superb 18 hole, Par 70, 6300 yard golf course, a 300 yard Driving...3 miles away
Datchet Watersports provide tutition and equipment hire for Windsurfing, Sailing and Yachting.3.63 miles away
Datchet Golf Club is the nearest golf course to Windsor running along the River Thames under the...3.79 miles away
The historic buildings are an integral part of the heritage of the British Isles. Visitors are...3.96 miles away
Whether you have a week, a day or just a few hours, relax, unwind and discover the hidden treasures...4 miles away
Eton’s hidden gem, this family friendly museum is Berkshire’s only dedicated natural history museum...4.05 miles away
Windsor Castle is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world and the Official Residence of...4.23 miles away
1930s-style garden, with herbaceous borders, cottage garden and lily pond
Did you...4.3 miles away
Your road adventure begins in the heart of Windsor, our circular tour then takes in the historical...4.32 miles away
The Theatre Royal Windsor is a beautiful Edwardian theatre nestling between Windsor Castle and the...4.33 miles away
Great fun for all the family. Self-drive motor boats and rowing boats for hire. See the finest...4.35 miles away
Experience the sights of Royal Windsor with a professional blue badge tourist guide. Walking tours...4.41 miles away
Visit Windsor and see the breath-taking sights and attractions on board one of our open top double...4.42 miles away
Qualified Blue Badge Tourist Guide (English, German and French) to Windsor, London and much more.4.42 miles away